Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Let's just get this outta the way.


Shaysu

The urge to show one's animals on one's blog is apparently impossible to resist, because I'm the *last* person who wants to see them on someone else's blog. I mean, truly: nobody really gives a flying rat's ass what your pets look like. Yet, here I am, unable to help myself.


Nuka and Orson

I mean, does everybody think their fat tabby is the most beautiful creature ever to grace a dingy tile floor? Please.


Ella and Genji

Fortunately, for those of you who read my blog (all four of you), my animals are clearly superior specimens and well worth admiring. Oh, yeah, and for all you parakeet lovers, here's my bird:

Mr. Pea

No, this is not a stock photo, this was taken in my driveway. This is Mr. Peacock, aka Tarzan, Pasha, and Bob, depending on what part of the neighborhood you ask.

Okay, Mr. Pea is not technically mine. He's actually a semi-feral bird that showed up in the backyard one day. But I'll be damned if anyone spends more than I do on gourmet peacock food for this guy. In my head, that makes him mine.

Alright, now that I've gotten that out of my system, I swear that these creatures shall never again appear on my blog.

Until, of course, they do something really cute that the whole world simply must see.

This blog is dedicated to the memory of Ella. RIP, little sister.

1 Comments:

Blogger Japan-O-Matic! said...

Mr. Pea was really ON that day, wasn't he? What a magnificent boidy...

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home